Numa Numa

Yes, am talking about the hit romanian single of 2004 (which became really popular for a different reason in early 2005). I know the whole 'Numa Numa' dance thing had become really crazy, but didn't quite realize the magnitude of it till I searched for it in video.google.com


This video is just a sample, if you search for "numa numa" in google videos it comes up with no less than 14 pages full of funny home videos. Well now that you have seen a few videos, you might have a couple of questions
Did I do the 'numa numa' in front of my PC? - hell yeah!
Would I upload it and share it with you? - hell no!

5 comments:

anushka said...

i knew this song already was literally addicted to it i call it dragostadintei i dont know the spelling but tried learning it unsuccessfully:D......

anushka said...

breaking:|

Suresh said...

yabba sami, I didn't say you wouldn't have known this song, I was just saying there are many videos than you might have thought:p

OZONE - Dragostea Din Tei (Artist - Song) is the song.

Ganga Rudraiah said...

I want to see your Numa Numa video!!

bmurali80 said...

there is exactly similar song now in english

Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWDnQdvWogQ

Post a Comment

 
©2009 english-tamil